Welcome to Defence Concepts
Keeping it simple is often the best way to provide effective security. When dealing with a vehicle or a building’s perimeter, cost effective window protection is a fundamental component of physical protection.
Secure glazing can provide many benefits beyond the obvious physical ones. A persons well-being and the peace of mind provided by a solid security system can remove many of the negative issues relating to fear of personal safety which can become distractions to personal productivity and personal comfort.
- PROFILON® is the first film ever to pass the German DIN 52290 security glazing test (in 1985).
- PROFILON® is the original laminated security film a breakthrough created decades ago.
- PROFILON® is the only security film officially recognised by the USA and Canadian UL 972 standard for burglary resistant glazing.
- PROFILON® has surpassed many other international tests and Haverkamp GmbH is security approved by the German Government and a member of the following associations:
- Verband fur Sicherheit in der Wirtschaft (VSW) e.V. (in NRW/Bayern/Baden/Wurtemberg)
- Verband deutscher Sicherheitsingenieure e.V.
- American Society for Industrial Security
- BHE Bundesverband der Hersteller und Errichter von Sicherheitssystemen e.V.
- AIMCAL Association of Industrial Metallizers, Coaters and Laminators
- VfS Verband fur Sicherheitstechnik
- International Window Film Association (IWFA)
- Verband innenliegender Sicht und Sonnenschutz e.V. (ViS)